Who we are, what we do & why we do it
Firecell is a fast-growing start-up that develops, packages and distributes Private 4G / 5G Networks as simple and affordable as WiFi. Thanks to a unique open source, software-centric and online distribution strategy, Firecell ambitions to become the reference of Private 5G Networks and to democratize access to this technology for enterprises and specifically for SMEs.
What will be your role & missions
As Presales director, you will play a key role in developing Firecell’s business, providing technical support to our sales team in the different stages of the sales process. The Presales director builds relationships with customers as a trusted advisor and applies best practices in both the commercial setup and the technical design of our solution. He / she collaboratively defines with the Sales, R&D, product and project management teams the best solution for the customer in terms of features and performance. He / she interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations, and follow-up discussions.
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect related client solutions
- Interact actively with Firecell Product and Project Management teams to be able to position our current solutions as well as assessing efforts to develop new features that are required by customers.
- Support tender responses. Drive technical aspects and advise on commercial aspects of commercial proposals.
- Manage the sales bid process when responding to RFI’s & RFP’s and be accountable for the timeliness and quality of our response
- Assist in client presentations, coordinate technical tests and proof of concepts. Demo our standard solutions to prospects.
- Prepare and deliver internal product training, together with product marketing.
- Keep abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Represent the company in certain industry organizations
About you - what we are looking for
- You possess an engineering degree in Telecommunications
- You have 3 to 5 years prior experience as presales for mobile networks and ideally an experience of the Enterprise market
- You possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- You have strong presentation skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in French and English and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders
Benevolence, adaptability, ability to work in a team, autonomy, curiosity, enthusiasm, excellent interpersonal skills.
What you will be a part of
We are a highly ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global, well-funded and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from France, the US and Germany. We want to build a worldwide Private 5G champion and we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
We have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
- Be Open - to change, to movement, to challenges, to criticism, to get better
- Be Pragmatic - simple steps are better than grand plans, success is built thanks to thousands of small steps, both failures and successes
- Be Reliable - each team member is accountable and responsible for his own field, so that the team is stronger when facing collective challenges
- Be empathetic - we are all humans with feelings, we all have the right to make mistakes and our time at work should be a source of joy in our lives
- Contract: CDI, full time employment
- Beginning: ASAP
- Flexible hours
- Location: Nice or Paris, partly remote.
Answer directly through the Linkedin process or send your CV and a motivation letter by email to [email protected]