Who we are, what we do & why we do it
Firecell aims to democratize private 4G & 5G networks worldwide and enable small and medium-sized enterprises to connect and upgrade their existing industrial facilities / logistic centers in order to gain efficiency and productivity.
With several contracts worth a million dollars signed, Firecell's original approach proves to attract many market players looking for flexibility, transparency and independence in the development of their 4G and 5G offers.
Firecell was recently selected by Alchemist, the US accelerator specialist in B2B to speed-up our traction worldwide.
We therefore need someone autonomous, rigorous and benevolent to help us grow!
What will be your role & missions
The Project Manager is part of the Project Management Team and reports directly to the CPO/CTO.
- Lead the relationships with customers and help the Firecell team meet the customer quality and expectations in terms of performance, feature set and planning
- Manage day to day activities linked to the projects, including monitoring task status check, validation of de deliverables
- Support customers for the integration with their application(s), including participation in technical integration workshops.
- Be responsible for the planning, acceptance tasks and Milestones achievements
- Do conference calls with customer, weekly reports (can be more in some periods)
- Manage project technical specification and test cases in collaboration with R&D team
- Proceed internal test of solution before delivery
- Write the delivery note for the customer project
- Write meeting notes for all project meetings
- Provide delivery of the solution incl. Packaged software and documentation
- Support for integration and during acceptance testing.
- Follow development activities in cooperation with Firecell CPO/CTO and Firecell Development Team Leaders
- Get customer Milestones Acceptance Signed
About you - what we are looking for
- You have radio-network knowledge and familiarity with 3GPP-based systems, especially 4G and 5G; be familiar with Open RAN concepts and O-RAN specifications.
- You have knowledge on layer 2 and 3 of the protocol stack and knowledge of the overall 3GPP architecture.
- You have some experience as a software developer in C/C++, Linux networking.
- You have practical knowledge of agile development methodology such as SCRUM or KANBAN and tools for project management.
- Ideally, you have a good knowledge of the operational issues on mobile access networks.
- You are an Open-Source aficionado.
Ideally, we would rather hire someone who has already a similar experience of a few years in this field either through another startup or someone who can help us accelerate right away.
We also hire potentials, so if you have only part of the experience but you are rigorous and reliable, open to others, thirsty to learn, you have good interpersonal skills, a sense of teamwork, you are autonomous, enthusiast, energetic and learn new stuff every month, we will definitely consider your profile.
Top experiences we will consider are:
- You possess a bachelor's/master’s degree in telecommunications/computer science-Electronics and communications
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience Project Management or similar roles
- Experience in Telecom project Management
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience about RAN, Core, Product development or deployment
- You have radio-network knowledge and familiarity with 3GPP-based systems, especially 4G and 5G
- Knowledge on management tools like Jira, GitLab, Jenkins.
- Autonomous and proactive: you like to propose new validation process and tools
- Energetic and positive
- Native or fluent in English and French
What you will be a part of
We are an ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global, well-funded and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from France, the US and Germany. We want to build a worldwide open-source champion and we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
We have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
- Be Open - to change, to movement, to challenges, to criticism, to get better
- Be Pragmatic - simple steps are better than grand plans, success is built thanks to thousands of small steps, some are failures, and many are successes
- Be Reliable - each team member is accountable and responsible for his own field, so that the team is stronger when facing collective challenges
- Be empathetic - we are all humans with feelings, we all have the right to make mistakes, we are willing our customers, colleagues, and partners to succeed. Our time at work should be a source of joy in our lives
What we will give you - the perks
- Competitive salary
- Performance Based-Bonus
- Flexible working
- Employer-paid private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and social events
- Contract: CDI, full time employment
- Beginning: ASAP
- Flexible hours including remote work
- Location: France
Answer directly through the LinkedIn process or send your CV and a motivation letter by email to [email protected]