Firecell aims to democratize private 5G networks worldwide. We enable small and
medium-sized enterprises to connect and upgrade their existing industrial facilities /
logistic centers, for them to gain efficiency and productivity.
Since its creation 3 years ago, Firecell’s original approach to Private 5G has proven to
attract a number of industrial and logistic companies, as well as Value Added
Resellers that want to add Private 5G to their portfolio.
While based in France, we are already selling worldwide. We now want to grow our
sales in Germany where Private 5G has strong traction. That’s why we need you to
scale even faster!
As Firecell’s Head of Sales in Germany, your main objective is to drive Firecell Private
5G Network bookings. As a dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading
and driving sales engagements. Your #1 focus is to drive strategic deals to closure
and accelerate penetration in the market. Working with our Channel Management
team, you’re also helping them recruit SIs and VARs to develop our indirect sales.
The Head of Sales in Germany has an excellent understanding of industrial / logistics
enterprises, the connectivity issues they have and the challenges they face in their
digital transformation. He/she is the voice of the customer internally and guarantees
that Firecell fulfils customers’ expectations. He/she provides views on market trends
and customers’ expectations to the rest of the organization, contributing to Firecell’s
successful positioning in the market.Your responsibilities:
● Position Firecell in Germany as a top Private 5G player.
● Achieve sales objectives.
● Constantly interact with key stakeholders within customers and partners,
understanding their objectives and challenges as well as requirements related
to Firecell’s offerings,
● Help identify key channel partners and collaborate with our Channel
Management team to develop win-win relationships with them
● Coordinate activities within Firecell to define and deliver relevant solutions to
your customers. Drive business aspects of commercial proposals and
collaborate with Pre-sales and Product teams on the technical aspects,
● Participate in pricing strategies and contract negotiations
● Document account plans and customers’ requirements in CRM.
● Work directly with marketing, collaborating on new campaigns and improving
● Represent the company in tradeshows
● Keep abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
We are looking for someone with a proven experience in channel management, with a track record of successfully developing and implementing channel strategies in a B-to-B High Tech environment.
Top experiences/skills we will consider are:
● Master’s degree in business, marketing and/or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, telecommunications.
● 8 to 10 years’ experience in Sales or Channel management in a B-to-B High tech environment, including a significant experience in Channel management.
● Strategic thinking and the ability to align channel initiatives with broader business goals.
● Proven ability to develop trusted relationships with business partners.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
● Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
● Familiarity with CRM systems.
● Fluent English – French and other European languages a plus.
While the position is initially a single contributor role, reporting to Firecell’s Chief Sales
Officer, the ambition is to rapidly grow our business and team in Germany. Upon
success, this role will become Firecell Germany’s Country Head.
We are an ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global,
well-funded and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from
France, the US and Germany. We want to build a worldwide Private 5G champion and
we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
We have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
thanks to thousands of small steps, both failures and successes
field so that the team is stronger when facing collective challenges
mistakes and our time at work should be a source of joy in our lives
● Competitive salary
● Performance Based-Bonus
● Flexible working
● Learning and social events
● Contract: CDI, full-time employment
● Beginning: ASAP
● Flexible hours
Germany – preferably Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Köln
Answer directly through the LinkedIn process or send your CV and a motivation letter
by email to [email protected]