Who we are, what we do & why we do it
Firecell is a fast-growing start-up that develops, packages, and distributes Private 4G / 5G Networks as simple and affordable as WiFi. Thanks to a unique open-source, software-centric, and online distribution strategy, Firecell ambitions to become the reference of Private 5G Networks and democratize access to this technology for enterprises and SMEs.
What will be your role & missions
We are looking to hire a marketing coordinator with good organizational and research skills to join our marketing team. You’ll be expected to be creative with great communication skills and excellent time management.
We’re looking for someone who’s detail-oriented and has a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Assist in implementing and deploying a successful marketing strategy across all channels.
- Track the progress of all marketing campaigns with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists.
- Produce promotional materials for marketing campaigns.
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and online content.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids for clients and management.
About you – what we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
- English must be your first or second language. (Essential)
- Prior experience in a similar marketing role is appreciated.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to gather and convert large amounts of data into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and web editing packages.
What you will be a part of
We are a highly ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global, well-funded, and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from France, the US, and Germany. We want to build a worldwide Private 5G champion and we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
We have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
- Be Open – to change, to movement, to challenges, to criticism, to get better
- Be Pragmatic – simple steps are better than grand plans, success is built thanks to thousands of small steps, both failures and successes
- Be Reliable – each team member is accountable and responsible for his own field so that the team is stronger when facing collective challenges
- Be Empathetic – we are all humans with feelings, we all have the right to make mistakes and our time at work should be a source of joy in our lives
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about marketing and technology and are ready to take your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
What we will give you – the perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Learning and social events
- Contract: Internship / Apprenticeship
- Beginning: ASAP
- Flexible hours
- Location: Nice, France – on the French Riviera (sunny all year long)
Answer directly through the LinkedIn process or send your CV and a motivation letter by email to [email protected]