Quality Manager In A Fast Growing Startup with 3+ years of experience
Firecell aims to democratize private 4G & 5G networks worldwide and enable small
and medium-sized enterprises to connect and upgrade their existing industrial
facilities / logistic centres to gain efficiency and productivity.
With several contracts worth a million dollars signed, Firecell’s original approach
attracts many market players looking for flexibility, transparency and independence in
developing their 4G and 5G offers.
We therefore need someone autonomous, rigorous and benevolent to help us grow!
The Quality Manager is part of the R&D Team and reports directly to the CTO.
Quality Assurance Leadership:
● Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assurance strategy for the
entire software development lifecycle.
● Lead and mentor a team of quality assurance professionals, fostering a culture
of excellence and continuous improvement.
● Evaluate and enhance existing quality assurance processes to increase
efficiency and effectiveness.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for process
improvement and implement best practices.
Test Planning and Execution:
● Develop and execute comprehensive test plans for software releases, ensuring
thorough coverage of functional and non-functional requirements.
● Conduct and oversee manual and automated testing activities to identify and
address software defects.
Metrics and Reporting:
● Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for quality assurance processes
and regularly report on the status of software quality to stakeholders.
● Analyze testing metrics to identify trends, areas for improvement, and potential
Collaboration and Communication:
● Work closely with software development teams to understand project
requirements and collaborate on the creation of high-quality software.
● Communicate effectively with stakeholders to provide updates on quality
assurance activities and address any concerns.
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Quality Manager to join our
dynamic team. As a Quality Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the
overall quality of our software products by implementing and overseeing effective
quality assurance processes.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development, a keen
eye for detail, and a passion for delivering top-notch products to our clients.
You have radio-network knowledge and familiarity with 3GPP-based systems,
especially 4G and 5G; be familiar with Open RAN concepts and O-RAN
You have some experience as a software developer in C/C++, and Linux networking.
You have practical knowledge of agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
or KANBAN and tools for project management.
Ideally, you have a good knowledge of the operational issues of mobile access
FirecellYou are an Open Source aficionado.
Ideally, we would rather hire someone who has already a similar experience of a few
years in this field either through another startup or someone who can help us
accelerate right away.
We also hire potentials, so if you have only part of the experience but you are rigorous
and reliable, open to others, thirsty to learn, you have good interpersonal skills, a
sense of teamwork, you are autonomous, enthusiastic, energetic and learn new stuff
every month, we will definitely consider your profile.
The top experiences we will consider are:
● Proven experience as a Quality Manager or similar role in a software
● Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
● Experience with both manual and automated testing tools and techniques.
● Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
● Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality software products.
● Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
● Native or fluent in English and French
If you are passionate about quality assurance, have a proven track record of
improving software quality, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to
apply for the position of Quality Manager at Firecell. Join us in shaping the future of
software development through excellence and innovation
We are an ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global,
well-funded and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from
France, the US and Germany. We want to build a worldwide open source champion
and we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
FirecellWe have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
– Be Open – to change, to movement, to challenges, to criticism, to get better
– Be Pragmatic – simple steps are better than grand plans, success is built
thanks to thousands of small steps, some are failures and many are successes
– Be Reliable – each team member is accountable and responsible for his own
field so that the team is stronger when facing collective challenges
– Be empathetic – we are all humans with feelings, we all have the right to make
mistakes, and we are willing our customers, colleagues and partners to
succeed. Our time at work should be a source of joy in our lives
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working
● Employer-paid private medical insurance
● Pension scheme
● Learning and social events
CDI, full-time employment
● Flexible hours including remote work
Answer directly through the LinkedIn process or send your CV and a motivation letter
by email to [email protected]