Who we are, what we do & why we do it
Firecell provides cost-friendly and user-friendly Private 5G connectivity for enterprises. We
outperform WiFi, offering robust connectivity for large, complex spaces. Our solutions
simplify 5G setup, speeding up returns and cutting costs.
We offer turn-key 5G network solutions to companies in the manufacturing, logistics,
research, and defense sectors. Our private 5G networks are used to connect and track any
kind of assets, vehicles, robots, sensors, smartphones, etc.
Our ambitions in Germany
Firecell is already selling its solutions in Germany to R&D Centers, Fablabs and industrial
companies. Our ambition is to rapidly grow our sales in this market which leads the way in
Industry 4.0 and Private 5G projects implementation.
What will be your role & missions
We are looking for a leading Business Developer with knowledge of the Industrial ecosystem
in Germany to join our teams which are based mainly in France. The candidate will
participate in the sale of Firecell products and services in Germany directly with enterprises
in the region and, additionally, will develop our local ecosystem of partners and resellers.
The candidate will also act as an interface between the Firecell teams based in France and
the Schwarzwald Campus in Freudenstadt – an industrial Fablab where Firecell has deployed
a Private 5G network that can be showcased to our prospects in the region. Role will include
the coordination and drive of the different 5G projects with the other Campus Schwarzwald
As Firecell’s Business developer for Germany, the candidate will need to be a self-starter and
very autonomous. He / she will be responsible for proposing business development
strategies, leveraging what is developed by the global team and adapting it to the German
market with regular reviews and fine tuning with the Sales Director France & Europe & Chief
Sales Officer. He/she will report to the Sales Director France & Germany and will work
closely with the entire Firecell organization, including Sales, Engineering, Product
Management, Marketing and executive management teams.
The role is located in Campus Schwarzwald, Centrum für Digitalisierung, Führung und
Nachhatigkeit office in Freudenstadt 72250 Germany
In this role, the candidate will:
● Understand and clearly articulate in presentations to customers the value proposition
of the Firecell solutions from a 360 degree view; including end-user benefits, SI
monetization opportunities, competitive advantages, etc.
● Define a business development strategy with industrial companies, systems
integrators, research centers and universities
● Identify business opportunities including up-selling, identify ongoing customer
● Create new pipeline activity in region which leverages the existing Firecell sales in
● Using Hubspot CRM tool, develop opportunity qualification, account plan, and sales
strategy processes to fit the regional landscape
● Work with Firecell Sales and Pre-sales teams to craft and own commercial solutions
proposals and communicate the details and value of that solution to customers in
support of the overall sales proposal process
● Develop strong business relationship with Campus Schwarzwald management team
and other members
● Act as an interface in Germany and report on 5G project activities with the members
of the Schwarzwald campus
● Participate to German trade shows, fairs and exhibitions when required
The candidate will be Fluent in German and has a very good level in French and English
The candidate is willing to travel frequently in all Germany and in France.