Firecell aims at democratizing private 4G & 5G networks worldwide and enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to connect and upgrade their existing industrial facilities / logistic centers in order to gain efficiency and productivity.
Firecell develops, packages and distributes the world's first open source 4G and 5G radio access and core network software suite enabling manufacturers to deploy and operate private networks to connect their factories (Industry 4.0 & IOT).
Firecell was created in 2021 with the help of its founding shareholder Eurecom, a private R&D Lab that developed the Open Air Interface source code. Firecell has assembled a team of telecom experts with the ambition of building the reference of open source private networks.
With several contracts worth a million dollars signed in only 6 months, Firecell's original approach proves to attract many market players looking for flexibility, transparency and independence in the development of their 4G and 5G offers.
Firecell was recently selected by the US accelerator Alchemist, specialist in B2B startups to accelerate our traction. That's why we need you!
As Firecell Junior Account Manager, your main objective is to support Firecell 5G Private Network business growth, working with the CSO as well as the Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
The Junior Account Manager has a good technical and business understanding of mobile network solutions and can easily position the different use cases that Private 5G Networks enable. This role will be focused on identifying new customers and opportunities for our 4G and 5G Open-source Software within a given territory as well as developing these opportunities, with the support and guidance of the Senior Sales Team members.
The ideal candidate is a fast learner and “hunter” type individual with a proactive, self-driven and commercially creative approach. In a fast-growing company, you can be assured that your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities!
● Learn how to identify and create sales opportunities and develop sales plans
● Actively approach customers/cold calling as well as engage in B-to-B sales
● Build and develop relationships with prospects, customers and channel partners in your geography in order to understand their objectives and challenges as well as requirements related to Firecell’s offerings
● Coordinate activities with the sales and presales team to define and deliver relevant solutions to customers.
● Practice sales principles on your own allocated sales accounts
● Meet and exceed targets for allocated accounts
● Manage sales pipeline, document account plan and customers’ requirements in CRM.
● Keep abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes and feed strategic insights into Product and Marketing functions.
We are looking for a young sales driven engineer with 2 to 3 years’ experience selling B-to-B highly technical and complex solutions. While you’ll be working closely with the CSO and our pre-sales team, we expect you to have a good understanding of 4G and 5G networks or have a good technical background so that you can learn quickly.
Top experiences we will consider:
● 2 to 3 years’ experience selling mobile networks and/or technology offerings to enterprises / vertical markets.
● Experience in actively approaching customers/cold calling as well as experience in business-to-business sales
● Eager to learn every day about customers’ needs, use cases and technology as well as sharing your learning with the rest of the company
● Good technical and business understanding of mobile network solutions. Technical enough to discuss their requirements with customers when the presales team is unavailable. Ability to communicate our solutions to a wide range of decision makers (including non-technical) within an organization.
● Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in English. Other European languages are a plus.
● Autonomous, curious, agile and adaptable, benevolent, loving to work as a team
● Bachelor / Master degree in Telecommunications or related field.
We are a highly ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global, well-funded and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from France, the US and Germany. We want to build a worldwide open-source champion and we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
We have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
- Be Open - to change, to movement, to challenges, to criticism, to get better
- Be Pragmatic - simple steps are better than grand plans, success is built thanks to thousands of small steps, both failures and successes
- Be Reliable - each team member is accountable and responsible for his own field, so that the team is stronger when facing collective challenges
- Be empathetic - we are all humans with feelings, we all have the right to make mistakes and our time at work should be a source of joy in our lives
● Contract: CDI, full time employment
● Beginning: ASAP
● Flexible hours
● Location: Resident in Western Europe