Firecell aims to democratize private 5G networks worldwide. We enable small and medium-sized enterprises to connect and upgrade their existing industrial facilities / logistic centers, for them to gain efficiency and productivity.
Since its creation 3 years ago, Firecell’s original approach to Private 5G has proven to attract a number of industrial and logistic companies, as well as Value Added Resellers that want to add Private 5G to their portfolio. We now want to grow our indirect sales to help us scale even faster.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Head of Channel Management to join our Sales team and structure and develop our indirect sales.
In this role, you will report to the Chief Sales Officer and will have various responsibilities such as:
● Develop and execute comprehensive channel strategies aligned with the company’s business goals;
● Identify new channel opportunities and partnerships to expand market reach, starting with partners in France, Germany, the UK and later extending to the rest
of Europe and North America;
● Develop and maintain a comprehensive and easy to go through on-boarding process;
● Build and maintain strong relationships with channel partners and key stakeholders;
● Negotiate and manage contractual agreements to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships;
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development;
● Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of channel programs;
● When we have grown our indirect sales, build and manage an international channel management team.
We are looking for someone with a proven experience in channel management, with a track record of successfully developing and implementing channel strategies in a B-to-B High Tech environment.
Top experiences/skills we will consider are:
● Master’s degree in business, marketing and/or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, telecommunications.
● 8 to 10 years’ experience in Sales or Channel management in a B-to-B High tech environment, including a significant experience in Channel management.
● Strategic thinking and the ability to align channel initiatives with broader business goals.
● Proven ability to develop trusted relationships with business partners.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
● Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
● Familiarity with CRM systems.
● Fluent English – French and other European languages a plus.
We are an ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global, well- funded and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from France, the US and Germany. We want to build a worldwide Private 5G champion and we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
We have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
● Competitive salary
● Performance Based-Bonus
● Flexible working
● Employer-paid private medical insurance
● Pension scheme
● Learning and social events
● Contract: CDI, full time employment
● Beginning: ASAP
● Flexible hours including some remote work
● Location: France (Paris or Nice)
Join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of private 5G networks. Apply now by email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience and achievements in channel management.