Support Engineer In A Fast Growing Startup with 3+ years of experience
Firecell aims to democratize private 4G & 5G networks worldwide and enable small
and medium-sized enterprises to connect and upgrade their existing industrial
facilities / logistic centres to gain efficiency and productivity.
With several contracts worth a million dollars signed, Firecell’s original approach
attracts many market players looking for flexibility, transparency and independence in
developing their 4G and 5G offers.
We therefore need someone autonomous, rigorous and benevolent to help us grow!
The Support Engineer is part of the Support/Quality Management Team and reports
directly to the Delivery Manager and Quality Manager.
● Provide timely and effective technical support to customers experiencing
● Collaborate with customers to understand and troubleshoot connectivity,
performance, and configuration problems.
● Diagnose and resolve complex network issues, ensuring minimal impact on
● Conduct root cause analysis of network problems and implement corrective
actions to prevent future occurrences.
Collaboration with Cross-Functional Teams:
● Work closely with network operations, engineering, and development teams to
escalate and resolve issues.
● Contribute to continuously improving network performance and reliability
through collaboration with different departments.
● Create and maintain detailed documentation of network configurations,
troubleshooting procedures, and customer interactions.
● Develop and update knowledge base articles to facilitate efficient issue
● Provide training and guidance to customers on network configurations, best
practices, and self-help resources.
As a Support Engineer, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the stability and
efficiency of our telecommunications network.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers,
troubleshooting network issues, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to
ensure the continuous improvement of our services.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent
problem-solving skills, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer support.
You have radio-network knowledge and familiarity with 3GPP-based systems,
especially 4G and 5G; be familiar with Open RAN concepts and O-RAN specifications.
You have some experience as a software developer in C/C++, and Linux networking.
You have practical knowledge of agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
or KANBAN and tools for project management.
Ideally, you have a good knowledge of the operational issues of mobile access
You are an Open Source aficionado.
Ideally, we would rather hire someone who has already a similar experience of a few
years in this field either through another startup or someone who can help us
accelerate right away.
We also hire potentials, so if you have only part of the experience but you are rigorous
and reliable, open to others, thirsty to learn, you have good interpersonal skills, a
sense of teamwork, you are autonomous, enthusiastic, energetic and learn new stuff
every month, we will definitely consider your profile.
The top experiences we will consider are:
● Proven experience in technical support roles within the telecommunications
● Strong understanding of telecommunications networks, protocols, and
● Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Familiarity with network monitoring tools and technologies.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
● Native or fluent in English and French
If you are passionate about quality assurance, have a proven track record of
improving software quality, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to
apply for the position of Quality Manager at Firecell. Join us in shaping the future of
software development through excellence and innovation
We are an ambitious and innovative Telecom software company. We are global,
well-funded and supported by a highly skilled team of talents and advisors from
France, the US and Germany. We want to build a worldwide open source champion
and we are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out.
We have 4 main values that guide everything we do:
– Be Open – to change, to movement, to challenges, to criticism, to get better
– Be Pragmatic – simple steps are better than grand plans, success is built
thanks to thousands of small steps, some are failures and many are successes
– Be Reliable – each team member is accountable and responsible for his own
field so that the team is stronger when facing collective challenges
– Be empathetic – we are all humans with feelings, we all have the right to make
mistakes, and we are willing our customers, colleagues and partners to
succeed. Our time at work should be a source of joy in our lives
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working
● Employer-paid private medical insurance
● Pension scheme
● Learning and social events
CDI, full-time employment
● Flexible hours including remote work
Answer directly through the LinkedIn process or send your CV and a motivation letter
by email to [email protected]